Blueprint for a Successful Innovation
Creating Innovation is a lot like building a high rise tower. The deeper the foundations, the higher the building can go. An Innovation foundation involves three key stages.
- Define where you want to innovate. the more specific you are the better. Is it to innovate on a particular product, service or process?
- Research beyond your industry. Looking beyond what you normally do provides you with some clues for inspiration that will be clearly a market leader in your industry vs. just an imitation of a competitors a. The wider you research the more likely the fresh idea will come.
- Inspiration often comes from looking in new areas, but inspiration also comes from providing brain teasing challenges. Create innovative challenges for your team- they will provide more reward than you can imagine.
Article source via: http://www.innovationblueprint.com.au/innovation-blog/2011/11/24/innovation-foundations.html
- Innovation Motivation (nilsvesk.com)
- Innovate Our Way Out (christinecasey.wordpress.com)
- Top Tips in Creating Innovative Ideas (innovationcrunch.wordpress.com)