Top 12 Consequence in Failing to Read Manuals
1. Casually painting on your eyebrows for a few months.
2. Ruining your only baking sheet that you know you will never replace.
Sorry, genius wizards are the only ones who can make chocolate soufflés.
3. Everyone knows this wasn’t your choice.
There are videos online that teach you things that you didn’t go to school for.
4. Your Form And Space professor would have given you a “B+” for this, but you can’t sit on it.
Chair assembling is for weenies, anyways.
5. You won’t get used to that.
6. Looking like a fool in front of your little cousin.
7. Fondue becoming chocolate pudding in an awkward vessel.
8. Shredding your shorts instead of fading them with bleach.
9. Turning your car into the danger mobile.
10. Ripping up your wall because silly you thought you had the skills to do this by yourself.
11. Creating something much scarier than you intended.
- Blueprint for a Successful Innovation (innovationcrunch.wordpress.com)
- Magnifying Success (innovationcrunch.wordpress.com)
- Innovation Update: Value Add Innovation (innovationblueprint.wordpress.com)